Sunday, September 6, 2009

Online Quilt retreat at Susan's Blog

I am trying to find the time to sew this Labor Day weekend and a blogger friend - Hi Susan - is hosting an online sewing retreat - so that gave me the perfect reason to sit down at the machine. I am working on finishing this pinky/greeny/brown tiny crazy shortcut quilt I started with scraps from my stash with no recipient in mind. I am going to make a sample for when I eventually teach this method (if I get my butt in gear) -

~ check out the other bloggers in on this retreat at http://www.susanround.com/

Tomorrow I will be sewing at the Alaska State Fair with the Valley Quilt Guild. So hopefully I finish this mini CSQ!

2 comments:

Larissa Wardrip said...

Hi girly!

I just wanted to let you know that you were the winner of my bag giveaway! YAY!

But I can't find your email addy! =S Can you send me an email with your address so I can get this bag out to ya?! Thanks! =)

Larissa789[at]msn[dot]com

Lola Nova said...

This looks like a wonderful quilt in progress! I would love to start working on a quilt, too many other projects sigh.