Wednesday, May 6, 2009

In the card-making groove

OK - so even though many quilting projects are unfinished....I needed a break from the machine - and i had some cards I needed to make - and a new thing I am trying - gift tags.... they are tiny and adorable!



A friend of the family just graduated from college - and we've been invited to the graduation party... since we are financially challenged right now and buying a gift for a guy is daunting - I thought I would make him a set of thank you cards in his school colors. Manly cards are a challenge for me...but I think they turned out pretty good - 2 down - 18-22 to go!!!!

3 comments:

jodi said...

I like the cards. I have some I should get made as well.

Marguerita McManus said...

Very nice looking!

Michelle said...

They look great!