Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Funky Jewlery Organizer - PART ONE

For the past 20 years - my jewelry has lived in a messy ball in my bathroom drawer...but I recently acquired some pretty nice pieces and I thought, HMMMMM ---- I'm about to be 35 - time to quit keeping my accessories like I did when I was 15.

So, I got a 50 cent frame at a thrift store; spray painted and distressed it, raided my fabric/batting and ribbon stash - put it all together - added some upholstery tacks and ~VOILA~ earring/pin holder. On Deck - necklace and bracelet holder...stay tuned :)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute! I don't wear earrings so I'm eagerly awaiting your idea for organizing necklaces- mine are still in a jumble too =)

Lola Nova said...

Very cute and clever!
That would make a great gift.

Michelle said...

This is similar to how I organize my jewelry. I use a bulletin board and tack the pins and hang everything from necklaces to bracelets and earrings.